* The Pharmacy Nurse Specialist RN will be responsible for performing routine and non-routine functions to support patient care management with a focus on Care Plan Assessments for all oral oncology medications and some supportive care drugs for patients.
* Pharmacy Nurse Specialist RN will be part of a comprehensive patient care team that collaborates to manage patient adherence, sides effects of treatment, and improve patient outcomes.
* Other responsibilities may include obtaining prior authorizations, managing appeals, obtaining REMS authorizations numbers, and REMS patient education.
* A graduate of an accredited RN Nursing program required.
* Associate's Degree or higher education preferred
* Active unrestricted RN License required in the state of residence.
* R.E.M.S. certification must be maintained by completing a required web-based training and the annual re-certification exam.
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in clinic or hospital required.
* Experience in Hematology/Oncology preferred.
* Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) required.