• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday through Sunday, between the hours of 7:00am - 7:00pm
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Pharmacy Technician must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) or a formal pharmacy technician program (i.e., technical, hospital, or retail-based program)or a formal medical services training program of the United States Military
• Certification: Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) as well as current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers or American Heart Association or American Red Cross Healthcare Provider Course
• Experience: Have a minimum of 12 consecutive months experience within the preceding 24 months working as a pharmacy technician
•Provide two letters of recommendation written within the last two years attesting to the Healthcare Worker's (HCW's) clinical skills. One letter must be from a practicing pharmacist or pharmacy supervisor who has personally observed and evaluated the HCW and who can attest to the HCW's clinical skills in the care of patients. The other letter may be from a clinic or hospital administrator, physician or nurse who has personal knowledge of the HCW's patient care skills in a similar clinical environment. Reference letters shall attest to the HCW's communication skills and ability to relate to patients as well as professional and other interpersonal skills among staff members and must include name, title, phone number, date of reference, address and signature of the individual providing reference.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.