Alternernating weekly shift (Monday thru Friday: 9:30am-6pm and 2:pm-10:30pm, Saturday rotation 10am-3:30pm)
The Fulfillment Tech Supervisor will oversee the daily workflow in Fulfillment, assuring adherence to company standard operating procedures and company policies. The Fulfillment Tech Supervisor will supervise Fulfillment technicians, and assist checking pharmacists in a capacity allowed by pharmacy regulation, as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coach team members to reach peak efficiency and productivity.
- Motivate staff to excel in their positions.
- Supervise staff and ensure adherence to SOP’s.
- Perform staff annual and periodic reviews.
- Set goals, objectives, and timeline of achievement with staff.
- Address QA issues; formulate resolution plan, and counsel and direct staff for self- improvemen
- Provide written reports for corrective action plan when employee warnings are issued.
- Workflow management including communication with management and team members.
- Coordinate with Manager of Operations, to determine scheduling needs for technicians to meet or exceed service commitments.
- Perform the duties of staff fulfillment technician
- Assist the human resource department with episodic recruitment, interviewing, hiring and discharging responsibilities.
- Uphold pertinent operations policy/procedure, development of staff, implementation and loss prevention techniques and quality assurance techniques.
- Enforce adherence to state and federal pharmacy laws and regulations (HIPAA compliance).
- Communicate team member concerns/issues to Manager of Operations.
- Coordinate training schedules for all Fulfillment employees and monitor competency progress.
- Maintain databases for training records; report on records as requested.
- Assist in the development of and independently develop educational pharmacy materials/training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills required.
- Approachable and practices attentive and active listening.
- Perform duties and responsibilities with a systematic approach and persistent sense of closure to complete the job with a high level of accomplishment.
- Ability to work within team constructs.
- Dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Hard working, self-motivated, perseverant and directed.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Manage with integrity and trust.
- Well organized and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Proficient use of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required, Associate or Bachelor degree a plus
- Internal candidates minimum requirements:
- 1 year experience with Enclara Pharmacia with relevant lead or supervisory experience.
- External candidate’s minimum requirements of one year of supervisor or lead experience as a pharmacy technician.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Licensed Technician, if required in the state practicing
- Certified Pharmacy Technician required