You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you'll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Support the pharmacists to accurately process complex prescription orders in a timely manner. To accurately complete the PreQA process of inputting prescriptions directly into the electronic system.
- Position Responsibilities:
- Perform prescription data entry functions (PreQA) by viewing images and inputting prescription information directly into the system.
- Prepare and submit requests for prescription refills.
- Initiate and complete clarification requests by confirming with provider and/or pharmacist.
- Receive verbal instructions from prescribers as allowed by pharmacy regulation.
- Comply with safety, quality assurance, accreditation, legal, state, and federal regulatory requirements, and company policies.
- Complete work list according to guidelines set by Manager to ensure timely process and able to prioritize the tasks appropriately.
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
License/Certification: Current state's Pharmacy Technician license and National Certification
Centene is proud to offer competitive benefits for this position. They are available for review at: The salary range in CO is: $35,360 - $43,680; The salary range in CT is: $37,440 - $45,760.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.