You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you'll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Assist Clinical Pharmacist with formulary setup and ongoing maintenance in the business pharmacy management tool and assuring appropriate setup by vendor in the pharmacy claims processor system.
- Process formulary change requests (CRs) in the Formulary and Benefits (FAB) system workflow and submission of cases for vendor for programming.
- Perform case testing, including reviewing testing outputs, setting up prescriptions, and running live claims.
- Responsible for issue research and resolution for pharmacy claims issues and questions from operations, plans or from pharmacy regarding cases.
- Prepare formulary publication and work with owners to assure accurate and timely posting.
- Use reports to perform audit and quality checks of formulary for accuracy and contract compliance.
- Support SDC (Strategy Development Committee) formulary decisions, including creating and monitoring CRs in FAB to ensure proper implementation prior to effective date.
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
License/Certification: Current state's Pharmacy Technician license and National Certification (CPhT) or successful completion of pharmacy technician training program and eligible to take CPhT exam, preferred.
Centene is proud to offer competitive benefits for this position. They are available for review at: The salary range in CO is: $35,360 - $43,680; The salary range in CT is: $37,440 - $45,760.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.