Enclara Pharmacia is a fast-growing pharmaceutical services company with a vision of becoming the premier service provider in addressing end-of-life issues while achieving exceptional customer, patient and employee satisfaction. Our passion is to bring quality of care with dignity to patients.
Under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist, the pharmacy technician data enters prescriptions and compounds, prepares, counts, labels, packages and ships pharmaceuticals for its hospice patients.
- Answers phones and triages calls appropriately;
- Data enter new patient profiles and medication updates;
- Verifies prescription information is complete and accurate
- Process new and refill prescription orders in a timely manner;
- Fax prescription requests to prescribers and follow up on return faxes;
- Activate patient eligibility in the PBM network;
- Assist pharmacies with prior authorization claims;
- Prepare medication orders for pharmacist check;
- Compound medication orders as needed;
- Ship medication orders through Enclara’s courier service;
- Restocks daily supplies of vials, bottles caps;
- Maintains daily usage log of drugs;
- Provides daily shipping acknowledgment to hospice customers;
- Cleans and organizes dispensing area daily;
- Conduct monthly cycle count of medications;
- Other duties, as assigned.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be detail oriented, with excellent follow up skills.
- Manage and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, best practices, and policies and procedures
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Basic math and analytical skills;
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on commitments.
- Ability to manage multiple/shifting priorities and deliverables.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills are essential.
- A high energy performer with a sense of urgency and passion for results that will embody Enclara Pharmacia’s unique performance culture.
- A person of exceptional intellect, with decisive analytical skills and the capacity to think out-of-the-box and bring novel solutions to overcome barriers to success.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses his/her work for continuous improvement and strives for ongoing development of his/her own skill set.
- Ability to be flexible and open to change in a dynamic environment.
- Someone who thrives on being part of a team - who will contribute to and foster the camaraderie and cross-functional collaboration that is a hallmark of Enclara Pharmacia’s culture.
- Possess unquestionable personal and professional ethics, in concert with the standards of Enclara Pharmacia.
- The ability to champion the opportunity to contribute to Enclara Pharmacia's overall goal of building the nation’s premier end-of-life services provider.
- Ability and willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and overtime, as needed: and
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- have at least 1 year of pharmacy experience: national certification preferred
- Experienced in providing pharmaceutical care, working with medication protocols, documenting interventions, improving patient care and compliance with state and federal laws and regulations governing pharmacy practice.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment.
- Must be technologically savvy, computer literate, and experienced in Microsoft Office Suite 2000, Internet research, and utilizing a contact management database.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- CPHT preferred