Mount Dora Pharmacy, since 2012, is an independent retail pharmacy located in Mount Dora, Florida. The continued success of our pharmacy depends on a staff with strong clinical skills and a commitment to exceptional customer service. The pharmacy has a returning customer base that we have enjoyed getting to know and help for years. The Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technician staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced about 15 years. They have all worked in long term positions at the pharmacy.
Pharmacy Technician applicants will be considered for a regular part time /full time schedule up to 40 hours per week.
No weekends and major holidays.
Competitive wages for a retail Pharmacy Technician will be offered.
- Florida Pharmacy Technician License required.
- Experience in retail pharmacy preferred.
- Strong commitment to providing excellent patient care required.
- Positive and effective in communicating with patients, co-workers, & the medical community; required.
- Must perform pharmacy duties which require standing, walking , alone with continues interaction with patient and co-workers
Are you interested in a regular part time/ full time position ? If so, apply here! ...... or CALL 352-357-1406 AND send us resume to firstname.lastname@example.org