*****$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS*****
Professional Care Pharmacy is an independently owned and operated Long Term Care Pharmacy that provides all the pharmaceutical needs of residents in long term care facilities. Over the years, Professional Care Pharmacy has provided customized solutions and specialized services for the LTC community.
Hours: Monday -Friday: 9am-6pm
- Responsible for research, follow up, and troubleshooting.
- Answers the telephone when needed to respond to customer needs and requests.
- Resolve any discrepancies in orders with the customer including but not limited to: illegible prescriptions, or other potential medication concerns.
- Works with the pharmacy technicians and pharmacists.
- The Order Entry Technician will be responsible for the entry and follow up of the following data to include, but, is not limited to: new order entry, DC's, STAT order entry, CII evaluation and data entry, work queue, cycles, and patient admission into the pharmacy system.
- Responsible for the understanding and working knowledge of the pharmacy computer system Framework / DocuTrack .
- Previous order entry experience.
- Active state/national pharmacy technician license.
- Comprehensive computer knowledge.
- Typing and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Framework and Docutrack Experience- preferred.
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER:
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Health Care Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- And more.
For more information please contact Milana Mulgan at :
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour