The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy announces an immediate opening for a caring and compassionate Billing Technician at our long-term care pharmacy in Camp Hill, PA.
Job Opening: Billing Technician
Location: 3913 Hartzdale Dr, Suite 1306, Camp Hill, PA
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
As a Billing Technician you will be responsible for assisting our long term care pharmacy to complete cycle billing, accounts receivable maintenance, and interactions with third parties as related to prescription claims and billing. After training, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Prepare and submit clean claims to various commercial insurance companies, Medicare Part D, and Medicaid using both electronic and paper submission methods
- Contact insurance companies to make inquiries regarding claim denials, or resubmits
- Identifies, researches, and resolves problems related to third party payers
- Maintain patient census data files for skilled nursing facilities due to admissions and discharges
- Updating patient records
If you possess the following skills and experience and share our commitment to service, we invite you to apply by contacting us today:
- Previous experience in a pharmacy required
- Experience submitting and troubleshooting pharmacy claims to third-party payers
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid billing procedures and regulations
- Order Entry experience in a pharmacy setting a plus but not required
- Basic computer skills
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
Prior to beginning work, successful applicants must complete a background check consisting of criminal records check, Medicare exclusions check, employment verification, education verification, drug test, licensure/certification verification, and DMV motor vehicle record check, as applicable.
Caring Service, Compliance Medication Systems, Teamwork
Operating as Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, Care Capital Management (CCM) was founded in 1971 with a dedication to caring service. What makes us special is that we focus our attention and efforts on delivering personal retail service, long-term care, and institutionalized pharmacy. To learn more, visit our website at www.CareCapitalManagement.com.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off, paid holiday for eligible employees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.