Caring Service, Compliance Medication Systems, Teamwork
Operating as Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, Care Capital Management (CCM) was founded in 1971 with a dedication to caring service. What makes us special is that we focus our attention and efforts on delivering personal retail service, long-term care, and institutionalized pharmacy. To learn more, visit our website at www.CareCapitalManagement.com.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off, paid holiday for eligible employees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy announces an opening for a compassionate and business-oriented leader to serve as Pharmacist Manager at our long-term care store in Binghamton, NY.
Job Opening: Pharmacist Manager (Long Term Care)
Location: 1179 Vestal Avenue, Suite 2, Binghamton, NY
As a Pharmacist Manager you will be leader responsible for the exceptional care of our customers by providing personal pharmacy services and managing all aspects of pharmacy operations and conducting prescription transactions from dispensing, billing, adjudication and sale of the product. Serving patients and facilities in central New York state, the Pharmacist Manager’s responsibilities also include, but are not limited to:
- Performance management and hiring of pharmacy staff including clinicians, technicians and drivers
- Ensure staff is properly trained for job functions, including customer service, problem and complaint resolution, management of patient profiles.
- Ensures all RX and OTC items leaving the pharmacy are accurate, complete and payment has successfully been secured
- Oversees financial performance including management of inventory, sales, payroll, expenses, and maximizing claim reimbursement
The successful candidate will possess competency in business acumen, decision making, organization, communication, relationship building, fostering teamwork, and flexibility. If you possess these traits and the following skills and experience, we invite you to apply by contacting us today:
- New York Pharmacist licensure, active and in good standing required
- Demonstrated experience in pharmacy operations and management required
- At least 5 years of experience in institutional pharmacy to include skilled care and assisted living, and demonstrated knowledge of the field required
- Working knowledge of QS1 and Docutrak systems a plus
- Working knowledge of automated pharmacy systems such as Parata and Dispill preferred
- Must be available to support a 24/7 operation by working nights, weekends, and on-call as needed
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
Prior to beginning work, successful applicants must complete a background check consisting of criminal records check, Medicare exclusions check, employment verification, education verification, drug test, licensure/certification verification, and DMV motor vehicle record check, as applicable.