Your neighborhood Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy announces an immediate opening for a caring and compassionate Pharmacist Manager at our community pharmacy in DuBois, PA.
Job Opening: Pharmacist Manager
Location: 30 W. Park Avenue, DuBois, PA
Work schedule: Approximately 40 hours per week Monday-Friday, daytime, plus Saturday mornings on a rotating basis coinciding with store operating hours (Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm)
As a Pharmacist Manager you will be responsible for the exceptional care of our customers by providing personal pharmacy services and managing all aspects of store operations and conducting prescription transactions from dispensing, billing, adjudication and sale of the product.
- Supervision of all pharmacy staff including pharmacists, technicians and drivers.
- Ensure staff is properly trained for job functions, including customer service, problem and complaint resolution, management of patient profiles.
- Ensures all RX and OTC items leaving the pharmacy are accurate, complete and payment has successfully been secured including dispensing of medications to Medicare beneficiaries.
- Performs patient counseling, Brown Bags, and supports all programs established to meet customer satisfaction and resource management.
- Manages pharmacy inventory, out dates, return and audit counts as required including auditing controlled drugs.
- Interaction with the Medical Community surrounding the pharmacy and attend public events and meetings to provide awareness of the pharmacy within the surrounding areas.
- Oversees financial performance including management of inventory, sales, payroll, expenses, and maximizing claim reimbursement.
If you possess the following skills and experience and share our commitment to service, we invite you to apply by contacting us today:
- Pennsylvania Pharmacist licensure, active and in good standing required
- Additional authorization to administer injectables or ability to obtain within three months of employment
- Demonstrated experience in pharmacy operations and management
- Familiarity with PDX pharmacy computer system a plus
- Prior experience with 340b programs a plus
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.
Prior to beginning work, successful applicants must complete a background check consisting of criminal records check, Medicare exclusions check, employment verification, education verification, drug test, licensure/certification verification, and DMV motor vehicle record check, as applicable.
Caring Service, Compliance Medication Systems, Teamwork
Operating as Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, Care Capital Management (CCM) was founded in 1971 with a dedication to caring service. What makes us special is that we focus our attention and efforts on delivering personal retail service, long-term care, and institutionalized pharmacy. To learn more, visit our website at www.CareCapitalManagement.com.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, paid time off, paid holiday for eligible employees.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer