Retail Pharmacy in Logan Square
- Supervise the pharmacy production staff to ensure proper order entry, work flow, security of the pharmacy area, and adherence to delivery schedules.
- Verify orders entered by technician staff for accuracy.
- Check for completeness and accuracy of all new and refill labels and orders. Check for content and accuracy of all drug packaging and labeling.
- Assist in maintaining a perpetual inventory for schedule II drugs. Knowledge of DEA and state law with regards to controlled drug dispensing.
- Provide evening, weekend, and holiday coverage during scheduled rotation and as required by management. Pharmacist hours are M-F 2-6, Sat 9-3
- Follow all applicable state and government regulations including HIPAA.
- Bi-lingual ( Spanish /English)
Licensed Pharmacist in Illinois required, current and in good standing.
Graduate from an accredited school of pharmacy required.