Amerita, Inc. is a leading provider in home Infusion therapy. We are looking for a Medical Records Clerk to join our team as we grow to be one of the top home infusion providers in the country. The role will report to the General Manager and work in our Centennial, CO branch.
Amerita is an entrepreneurial-founded company and a wholly owned subsidiary of PharMerica. The home infusion market is positioned for rapid growth driven by the aging population, increase in chronic diseases, robust pipeline of infusible drugs coming to market, and an industry shift from hospital delivery settings to lower-cost, high-quality alternative providers such as Amerita.
As a core member of the Administrative team, you will be expected to answer and direct telephone calls, maintain multipurpose devices and greet guests. We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progression discussions.
As a Medical Records Clerk, you will...
* Organize charts, including contents, scanning and quality assurance.
* Follow up on outstanding required documentation, such as patient and physician signatures.
* Maintain master prescription file.
* Log, scan and file signed prescriptions upon receipt.
* Audit discharged patient records to ensure that all required documentation is present.
* Send Discharge Summaries and Progress Notes to physicians' offices and nursing agencies.
* Perform some administrative tasks, including data entry, records management and recording meeting minutes.
* High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
* Experience in a similar capacity in a health-related field preferred
* Experience with Microsoft Office, fax machine and photocopier
About our Line of Business
Amerita is a specialty infusion company focused on providing complex pharmaceutical products and clinical services to patients outside of the hospital. Committed to excellent service, our vision is to combine the administrative efficiencies of a large organization with the flexibility, responsiveness and entrepreneurial spirit of a local provider. For more information about Amerita, please visit . Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.