Come join our Pharmacy team at Saint Francis Hospital, a member of Trinity Health Of New England! We are part of the nationwide Trinity Health family bringing compassionate care to our communities.
Trinity Health is looking for a dynamic individual to join our Pharmacy leadership team.
Under general supervision of the Director of Pharmacy, organizes implements and monitors clinical pharmacy services which promote safe effective and cost effective medication use in patients, through the application of specialized skills, knowledge and abilities. The Clinical Pharmacy Manager serves as the technical support for the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee by providing information and analysis of data for determining the therapeutic role, clinical use, monitoring parameters and outcomes measures for new drugs. The Clinical Pharmacy Manager is responsible for the operations of the ongoing pharmacoeconomic program to reduce costs.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
* Our Mission and Core Values
* Great benefits and Health Insurance Coverage
* Career growth and advancement potential
* Award-winning Pharmacy Department
* Full time salaried position Mon-Fri with flexibility to work off hours and on call
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Exceptional Patient Care: Organizes, implements and monitors the clinical pharmacy services of the department to promote safe, effective and cost-effective medication use.
* Excellent Communicator: Provides technical support to the Pharmacy and Therapeutic committee and other hospital organizations charged with managing the appropriate utilization of resources.
* Strong Educator: Provides educational resources to support the clinical pharmacy program. Develops programs for the organized delivery of technical services essential to effective direct patient monitoring.
* Technical Familiarity: Organize and conduct clinical research related to the clinical pharmacy program and pharmacoeconomic analysis.
* Active Teamwork: Participates in performance evaluations.
Education: Pharm. D. degree
Experience: PGY1 Pharmacy Residency or equivalent experience in medication use evaluation, pharmacoeconomics and related fields required, PGY2 residency training preferred.
Licensure: Active CT Pharmacist License, or eligible to attain within 30 days of hire
Skills: Ability to interact and communicate effectively with healthcare professionals, patients and other customers. Management experience preferred.
About Trinity Health Of New England:
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top level care to increase our community's overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients first and having the best colleagues to do so.
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a few.
Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to each hospital.
Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.