Healthcare Consulting company is seeking a dynamic, motivated, experienced Clinical Pharmacist with MTM experience to work part-time in Central NJ, Certified Diabetes Educator a plus.
Flexible schedule, no holidays or weekends. Qualified Minorities and/or Women are Encouraged to Apply. EOE/AA.
The Clinical Pharmacist will prepare a medication personal care plan with recommendations for resident/patient to share with their respective Caregivers and Care Managers. The Pharmacist will follow up with the resident/patient and Caregivers to monitor progress.
- Provide appropriate clinical recommendations and training forums to promote medication compliance and adherence.
- Provide medication recommendations based on resident/patient formulary information.
- Participation in various clinical departmental meetings and forums to train on clinical programs and share appropriate clinical information.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet departmental objectives (i.e., Business Development, patient/member recruitment, customer presentations).
Requirements and Skill Sets:
- Current and appropriate state licensure required (NJ)
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in retail, hospital, managed care, MTM consultant setting with direct resident/patient interaction.
- Desired: CGP, CCP, CDE, etc.
- Strong clinical pharmacy knowledge
- Strong organizational, planning, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Must be able to articulate clinical information in a resident/patient friendly language.
- Ability to work flexible hours in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must work collaboratively with all healthcare professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative, and problem-solving skills
- Strong motivational interviewing and customer service skills
- Ability to educate individuals to achieve satisfactory medication self-management standards.
- Commitment to professionalism and dedicated desire to advance resident/patient care.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to recruit appropriate members into the Value Based Care Program.
- Perform specific In-Service programs to select departments.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Bi-Lingual literacy a plus