Growing company is looking to hire 2 Client Managers!
If you love seeing your clients succeed through the guidance you have given, then this is the career for you. Plus, as one of our superheroes, you’ll get to save the independent pharmacy industry at the same time!
What the heck is a Client Manager? Think of an Account Manager with a strong dose of Consultant, plus a significant Project Management skill set who can hold their members accountable, drive them to implement specific programs, nurture them to achieve their objectives, and muster the resources necessary to achieve the required outcomes.
You will be assisting the business development of independent pharmacies and helping them make decisions to benefit their company through the resources we offer.
As a Client Manager you will:
- Work directly with our member pharmacies across the country, via phone and web, to hold them accountable and help them execute our proven business and clinical strategies.
- Manage your member accounts by helping them make constant progress, think through challenges, muster resources to assist them, and generally drive out successes for the members.
- Manage the member relationship for long-term retention.
- Actively participate in calls, web conferences, webinars and professional meetings.
- Often, work closely with a select group of our larger, multi-location members
This Account Manager / Performance Specialist role is ideally located in our Palm Springs, Florida office. This can also be a remote position if necessary.
Is this you? You may be a great fit for this position IF…
- You can manage complexity, can drive others to an outcome, have tenacious follow-through, and can bring multiple people together for a common result.
- You often find yourself being the one person in the group that makes things happen.
- You have wicked skills, but don’t flaunt them.
- You may not be the smartest person in the room, but others think you are.
- You are a passionate, driven professional with sound business aptitude and natural consulting instincts.
- You can plan and act both strategically and tactically on behalf of our members, and know when to stay strategic or go tactical.
- You are self-motivated, results-oriented and able to work both independently and in a team.
- You get stoked by helping others succeed.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you can take your career to the next level.
Your capabilities include:
- Account Management experience (not selling, managing)
- Project Management experience with the ability to think and adapt
- Supervisory or team management experience
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage outcomes and objectives
- A passion for learning
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage your time effectively
Essential Competencies – The things that make you a Superhero:
- Ensures accountability ~ You hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Action Oriented ~ You take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Manages Ambiguity ~ You can operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Business Insight ~ You can apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the goals of PDS and our Members.
- Communicates Effectively ~ You can develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Customer Focus ~ You build strong client relationships and can deliver client-centric solutions
- Interpersonal Savvy ~ You relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Plans and Aligns ~ You are great at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Drives Results ~ You consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances.
- Resourcefulness ~ You are adept at securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Instills Trust ~ You gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
You are able to live up to our core values:
- Do the best you can!
- Do the best you can!
- Do the right thing!
- Show other people that you care – both the people you work with and the people we serve!
- Have each other’s back!
- Be coachable!
Must have excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal, and be good at basic math and computer skills.
Required Experience: Five years of relevant experience, managing accounts and projects while holding others who don’t report to you accountable.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits include: stipend for health insurance, 401k with company match, PTO, and many employee discounts for different services.
This is a great role for a pharmacist who is looking to stop practicing and help independently owned pharmacies run their business!
Apply today to be considered for this rewarding position.